David Oscar Markus speaks at Harvard Law School
David Oscar Markus is a frequent speaker and lecturer. Recent examples include:
–introducing Professor Alan Dershowitz at the ABA White Collar Conference to over 1,000 lawyers from around the country.
–speaking on successful strategies for filing pre-trial motions at the ABA White Collar Conference.
–presenting the “kids case” at his 20-year Harvard Law School reunion:
News and Articles
- David Oscar Markus speaks at Harvard Law School
- Dr. Michael Bahrami found not guilty after federal trial
- PRESS RELEASE REGARDING COURT PROCEEDINGS OF FORMER COLOMBIAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ANDRES ARIAS
- PRESS RELEASE REGARDING BAIL APPLICATION OF FORMER COLOMBIAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ANDRES ARIAS
- David Markus named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers 2017