David Oscar Markus is a frequent speaker and lecturer. Recent examples include:
–introducing Professor Alan Dershowitz at the ABA White Collar Conference to over 1,000 lawyers from around the country.
–speaking on successful strategies for filing pre-trial motions at the ABA White Collar Conference.
–presenting the “kids case” at his 20-year Harvard Law School reunion:
News and Articles
- Best Lawyers lists Markus/Moss and lawyers for 2020
- Chambers and Partners recognizes Markus/Moss and its lawyers
- David Oscar Markus speaks at Harvard Law School
- Dr. Michael Bahrami found not guilty after federal trial
- PRESS RELEASE REGARDING COURT PROCEEDINGS OF FORMER COLOMBIAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ANDRES ARIAS
From the Southern District of Florida Blog
[wp_rss_multi_importer hdsize="16px" hdweight="400" morestyle=">>" showdesc="0" showgroup="0"] Visit the Southern District of Florida blog
40 NW Third Street, Penthouse One
Miami, FL 33128
Email David Markus:
Email Margot Moss:
Email Mona Markus:
Email Carmen Aguero, Office Manager:
Copyright © 2005-2014 Markus/Moss Disclaimer: Material presented on this website is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended as professional or legal advice and should not be construed as such.